200 Club of Atlantic and Cape May Counties Annual Scholarship Program
As you know, the 200 Club of Atlantic and Cape May Counties is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing financial support for the families of police, fire and rescue personnel who have risked and lost their lives in the protection of our communities.
Each year, the Board of Trustees of the 200 Club of Atlantic and Cape May Counties performs an assessment of its financial health and it budgets some of its financial resources to be distributed in the form of scholarships, which will change from time-to-time. The amount of each scholarship and the number of scholarships that are awarded each year, is solely at the discretion of the Board of Trustees. The Board of Trustees also selects the Scholarship Committee chairperson, the Scholarship Committee members and it establishes the guidelines under which the Scholarship Committee operates.
It is the mandate of the Scholarship Committee to fulfill the directives of the Board of Trustees. These directives include, but are not limited to:
1. The number of scholarships to issue for each County
2. The dollar amount of the scholarships
3. The method, payee and timing of disbursement
4. The criteria to utilize when selecting the applicants chosen to receive the scholarships
The 2022 scholarships are only available to those students who have not already been awarded a 200 Club Scholarship. If you have received a 200 Club Scholarship in the past, you will not be eligible to receive a scholarship this year.
The following are the steps that you should follow to acquire a 200 Club of Atlantic and Cape May Counties scholarship application form:
The Scholarship Application Form:
1. To apply for scholarship, please click here. This link will bring up a Fillable PDF.
2. Complete all of the requested items in the blanks provided on the official application form. Some items need attachments, so please read the application carefully and be sure to provide all the information requested.
1. Incomplete applications in our possession by the end of business on the deadline date will not be considered
2. It is the applicant’s responsibility to assure that we have received the complete scholarship application. We will not be responsible for undelivered, incomplete, corrupted, misdirected or lost applications
3. You will get a confirmation email of your application within 24 hours of its submission. It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of the information that you provided, which is included in the email confirmation.
4. If you find an error in your submission, please email the Scholarship Chairman and we will work with you to implement a correction.
5. Always keep a copy of your application and the hard copies of your uploaded documents at your home just in case it gets lost or corrupted in the email and we request a duplicate.
You should receive a response within 24 hours of your emailed request.
Please send also send a “cc” to the Executive Board of the 200 Club of Atlantic and Cape May Counties at email@example.com so that if there is any delay in addressing your inquiry, there will be others in this organization who are not a part of the Scholarship Committee that know of your attempt to communicate with the Scholarship Committee.